FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions
What are some suggestions that would help me resolve my complaint with a public agency prior to contacting your office?
- Have the information you will need available. Consider writing your questions down beforehand
- Keep notes and save all your correspondence. Write down the names, position titles, and phone numbers of the people you are dealing with
- Ask for a supervisor if you are not getting the information you need.
- If you are still dissatisfied, ask if there is an appeal or complaint resolution procedure available
- Be persistent, but remain calm and polite